Benefits of Facebook Marketing for Business: –
- Facebook can be a huge benefit to the business.
Here are 10 ways Facebook offers the benefit of marketing at each stage of the sales funnel.
1. Reach a wider audience:
- Facebook provides one of the largest user bases for advertisers.
- Facebook has more than 2.6 billion users worldwide.
- It’s more than any other social media platform and probably second only to Google search users.
- The audience on Facebook is not just a large number, it has expanded to many populations.
- No matter who the business is offering to, needs to be able to find the desired audience profile on Facebook.
- 60% of customers are between the ages of 18 and 34, while 40% are attracted to users of all generations from 35 to 65+.
- Older population groups are the fastest-growing segments of Facebook users.
2. Alignment with both B2C & B2B Businesses:
- Wonder how B2B businesses can manage successful campaigns on Facebook.
- Business executives spend 75% more time on Facebook than other people.
- The B2B space is competitive, which means B2B marketers need to be aggressive when influencing Facebook.
- With the right targeting, ad format, message and off-Facebook user experience on the site, there is definitely a chance for success.
- Facebook remarketing is something that at least B2B marketers should consider.
- We often forget how someone with a B2B goal should not be after leaving the office or being online at breakfast between work engagements.
- They are the same person. Remarketing them on Facebook is a reliable way to stay under their scrutiny.
- Another B2B strategy to follow is to create an existing email list, website visitors or visible audience based on the customer base.
3. Full-Funnel Targeting with Multiple Forms of Engagement:
- Of all the digital platforms, Facebook is the only one that can successfully deliver at any stage in the engagement journey of the users.
- Facebook’s advertising formats, target options and measurement capabilities fit well with any marketing strategy.
- This is useful even if a user is in the upper funnel stages of the proverb, casual browsing and intending to start their research or make transactions.
- For the awareness phase, Facebook’s sponsored articles, video ads and carousel ads are great ways to arouse one’s interest without being too lively.
- If customers are not really at the idea of considering the message, they will not be engaged.
- While aimed at tapping mid-funnel users, Facebook has catered to six different solutions.
- Allow not only engaging users on Facebook but also Facebook off actions that stop users from interacting with the content on the site.
- While the main goal is to lead consumers to consider business as active, Facebook is definitely a reliable source for highly qualified traffic.
- Transaction-based marketers benefit from exchange promotion options.
- Be sure to use the custom buttons provided by Facebook to enhance ads.
- Depending on the industry and goals, Facebook has a range of appropriate buttons to include in ads with a specific call-to-action to help create an ad tailored to the specific goal.
4. Audience Transparency:
- While some programmatic networks offer similar audience target capabilities, Facebook is more transparent in reaching an audience.
- By targeting a self-selecting audience, there will be a higher level of control and transparency over the business-oriented audience.
Fans: Facebook followers.
Fan friends: Users who are friends of followers.
Behaviours or interests: Customers who meet criteria for selection based on self-reported criteria.
Remarketing: Users who have visited the site in the past.
Other platforms auto-optimize placements and segment the campaign on Facebook based on the locations of these familiar audience clusters to gain insights.
The campaign can work well.
However, on Facebook, one can see if the section (s) that guide to creating hypotheses work best with the opportunity to continue testing and refining strategies.
5. Psychographic targeting:
- Facebook’s target capabilities transcend the population.
- As it grows, demographics alone will not accurately assess one’s lifestyle or purchasing needs.
- For example, not all millennials have high college loans or lead a lifestyle associated with low renewable income.
- Facebook’s targeting capabilities allow targeting through a wide variety of lifestyle features such as interests, life events, behaviours or interests.
- This not only targets with better accuracy but also allows for aligning the digital strategy with offline strategies ensuring that the same behaviour standards are used throughout the marketing channel mix.
6. Targeting the Competitor:
- Some solutions allow competitors’ audiences to follow.
- On Facebook, fans of other brands cannot be targeted.
- They can still target consumers who point to brands they are interested in.
- By creating a customer-friendly audience interested in 20+ well-known brands, one can quickly tap into thousands of customers without having to pay a fee for these audience profiles needed on other channels.
7. Different types of advertising formats:
- With 10 Facebook advertising formats, Facebook is at the forefront of adoptions that make social media platforms available.
- For each target marketing funnel stage, there are a few options available that commonly use image and video ads.
- It is worth noting that almost all ad formats contain some text and visual elements that provide a significant opportunity to describe and present the business.
- Sponsored posts are a noticeable ad format, especially if the business allows others to post in its feed.
- Enhancing a user-created post in the feed will fuel further engagement with other users.
- Strong user-generated content often outperforms intended development ads.
- In contrast, user-generated content is organic and less likely to be publicly protected.
8. Drive traffic directly to the site:
- Facebook’s many advertising options allow it to drive referral traffic to the business site.
- It is true that many users open up with the intention of being there to browse the content on Facebook.
- If the ad is compelling and the target is too contextual, the ad will attract enough users to leave Facebook and reach the site.
9. Measurable performance:
- While this is clear, it is worth emphasizing that Facebook allows reporting on a wide range of scales. Depending on the format of the ad, several metrics are available.
- Here are the steps users can take before exiting Facebook (e.g., reach, ad engagements) and off-Facebook events (e.g., conversions, revenue).
- All need to do is install the Facebook pixel on the site.
- While basic conversion metrics can be obtained by using third-party analytics tracking, Facebook relies on its pixels to auto-optimize campaigns.
- Without it, Facebook would not be able to improve user profiles for the better and continue to provide ads to users of the same spectrum throughout the entire campaign.
10. Engage an existing audience:
- An important advantage of Facebook advertising is that it helps to grow and grow Facebook followers and fans.
- While referral site traffic, site engagement and conversions are crucial, it is also important to regularly engage and maintain a Facebook audience.