Digital Video Advertising: –
- Video advertising dominates the digital landscape.
- Video ads help improve the brand’s online visibility on search results, social media and the web.
Video & Contemporary Web:
- Browsing the web today is basically like looping through a set of endless videos.
- From a variety of websites, from social platforms to news organizations, to company pages, digital strategists are using excellent video content for their vast audience.
- Snapchat continues to be one of the fastest-growing social media entities based on its video articles and Instagram has achieved success by introducing a similar feature on its platform.
- YouTube, users watch over 1 billion hours of video on the site every day.
Digital Video Advertising Boom:
- Companies have realized that there are many benefits to reconditioning customers to receive and expect video at every turn.
- Video has become very natural in the web browsing experience so that advertisers can use it to quickly interact with their audience.
- Well-designed logos and high-quality banner ads are very effective in raising interest.
- Companies across the spectrum are providing more resources to attract customers with exclusive video advertising content.
Digital video advertising is a strategy that works for any type of company:
- B2B or B2C, Enterprise or SMB, high-tech or analogue products.
Using Micro Video Ads to Promote Engagement:
- Micro-videos quickly grab the viewer’s attention and make a big impression.
- Micro-videos have been particularly useful in engaging millennial buyers, drawing their attention through the internet for most of their lives.
- Using micro-videos does not mean neglecting traditional 30-second videos.
- Create a digital video advertising strategy by combining and matching pieces of different lengths.
- Micro-videos should be able to connect with the viewer without sound assistance.
- Social Media & Video Advertising: Social media utility models and video ads collide with each other on the path to online dominance because they are truly designed outlets and forms.
- Facebook users are in the habit of filling their feeds with autoplaying videos from various sources.
- Instagram and Snapchat users have no qualms about spending minutes simultaneously scrolling through live video articles.
- For these settings, companies can create video ads that are unusually similar to the content of users’ followers.
- When viewers expect video content from those they follow, they quickly engage, and then increase the chances of being there for the whole ad.
- Social media platforms like Instagram are also great for incorporating user-created content to remove barriers between the buyer and the brand.
- Dig deeper into Facebook’s demographic data to improve goal and personalization capabilities and drive more consistent conversions.
- If the true power of digital video advertising lies at the intersection of engagement and personalization, then various social media outlets are naturally suited to optimize it.
Video Advertising Tips & Resources:
- Exploring opportunities that are culturally relevant by tapping into current events and trending topics.
- See these keyword and topic research tips for creating videos on COVID background.
- It is a powerful strategy to evoke an emotional response that helps viewers experience an instant connection to the brand.
- All kinds of tools are available to help you create visually stunning, impressive videos, even on a low budget.
- Looking for more expert advice to improve videos and increase ROI.
Dominance over the next decade:
- While the trend is video advertising dominating the landscape, it should be understood that there are other off-shoots that are ready to splash in the near future.
- User-generated content: This is not new to the ad world, but companies are becoming more creative about finding ways to create ad content other than ads, thereby increasing the effectiveness and prevalence of user-generated content.
- It works because it gives what it lacks: a real buyer’s experience and perspective, and allows it to blend in with the brand’s marketing voice.
- Virtual Reality: It allows the audience to immerse themselves in their own creation and create their experience in the virtual world with astonishing depth and sophistication.
- Augmented Reality: This may not be exactly the same as video advertising, but they share the same DNA and augmented reality marketing excels at using targeted data to deliver a highly personalized experience.
- Began to see some of the effects of these strategies, but also a wider-range expansion of strategies such as user-generated content, virtual reality and augmented reality.
- The cost of digital video advertising is estimated to have reached $ 50 billion in the U.S. alone and has shown no signs of slowing down.
- Experts estimate it will cross $ 79 billion by the end of 2023.
- If video advertising is not yet part of the marketing strategy, it’s time to act.
- Video is a preferred method for users to receive all kinds of information and messages and can not even be considered products and services.