Getting a Really Organic Link: –
Link building is an important SEO activity, and the process has changed dramatically.
If the link is earned it is considered really organic:
- By building a real connection.
- Based on merit.
- By providing value to human beings.
Not an organic link:
- Thrown on a site that anyone could publish.
- Created by the scheme (PBN, link exchange, etc.)
To Create a Successful Link Building Strategy:
There are four important things need to know before starting earning links.
Linkable content that speaks to the audience, engages them and gives them value.
Target sites to reach.
Many hours of time for outreach are for consulting webmasters.
Outreach Best Practices: How to best communicate with people for a compelling and persuasive outreach.
These four key building blocks are all interconnected and interdependent.
The ability to reach good websites and earn those good links depends on the quality of the outreach and the content provided.
Creating Linkable Content:
When creating great linkable content, one should keep in mind:
- What special value should be provided?
- Expert in what?
- Which is better?
- What special takeaways can be offered and to whom?
Think critically about who the audience wants to sell to, what big universe they are part of and how they can serve a larger audience.
Content relevant to the brand and the main audience.
- Appeal to readers and editors.
- Connects to a larger audience.
- Provides special value.
- Avoid promotional or advertising language.
- Internally links to related pages.
Finding targeted sites:
- When looking for content-matching sites, priority should be given to relevance, as well as functional or community codes, as opposed to the usual third-party metrics.
- In most cases, these sites may not have high authority criteria but they are a great place for content.
Get started by using:
Keywords-centred Boolean searches.
Here are some tips to help to find related target sites:
- Use the tools they have to their full potential, whether using Semrush, Majestic, Moz or any other platform.
- Search for guest authors on the target site and do a Google search for their bio.
- The network worked with site owners.
- Find the right contact
- Find the people who run the websites on the target list and then let them know about the great content available.
- One of the most important things to do before doing an actual outreach is to find the right person to email.
- When dealing with small websites it can be difficult to find the best contact person and their information.
Write an outreach email:
- Do the best to make sure people know that an original person created content for real people.
- It includes writing short subject lines and relevant messaging in the email body. Remember:
- Avoid sales and obscure language.
- Instead, focus on the value of the content provided and how it helps the target audience.
Measuring the quality of links:
Start getting links, and find out which links actually benefit and which can produce positive results.
The Page One Power team has identified three basic factors that lead to great results for their clients:
Relevance: Is the content valuable to the target site audience?
Human Value: Is there a real community of people engaged with the website?
Belief: Does the website have editorial guidelines? Or are they linking to spam content?
Also, see Third-Party Authority metrics, but do not impose strict restrictions.
Setting up to have a more successful Link Building Campaign that speaks with more intuitive signals allows them to think more along with relevance, human value and trust.
Tracking & Reporting Results:
- To track link building results, one must first set SEO goals.
- Be honest about goals and be open about how to achieve them.
- Ultimately, the campaign will be as strong as the goal.
Use these tips to improve the link building tracking and reporting process:
- Develop a solid plan to help to reach the SEO goals.
- Optimize pages with relevant keywords.
- Create detailed content.
- Use competitor/industry research for guidelines.