For the first time, Hyderabad surpassed Bengaluru as India’s top commercial real estate (CRE) destination in terms of gross demand for office space during the July-September quarter of this calendar year, as occupants focused on large Block agreements, especially from the BFSI segment and flexible workplace.
For the first time, Hyderabad had the highest share of lease volume at 2.5 million square feet (MSF), surpassing Bengaluru.
The IT-ITeS powered cities of Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune accounted for 62% of gross absorption in Q3 2021.
Bengaluru and Hyderabad should be the fastest growing cities and the third fastest-growing in Asia, respectively, during 2022-24.
While Bengaluru has always been CRE’s blue-eyed boy, Hyderabad has shown an enormous amount of potential and has grown by leaps and bounds, especially in the last decade.
The state aims to carry out multiple integrated projects throughout the city to continue to improve its real estate momentum.
In recent years, tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon have entered this market resulting in tremendous economic development.
In the Hyderabad market, BFSI and the flexible workplace sectors took the maximum share of the lease and accounted for 66% of total demand.
The Rai Durg micro-market posted the highest lease traction accounting for 53% of total demand, while Hitec City contributed 40%.
Hyderabad was also the main market in terms of supplying office space.
What is BBG?
- Building Blocks Group (BBG), an Online Real Estate Company, is one of the best real estate companies in South India since 2008.
- Open plots for investment purposes in Shabad, ShadNagar, Yaddadri, Sadashivpeth, etc.
- Currently, over 23 projects are underway – more than 10,000 plots are available.
- ISO 9001: 2008 certification, trademark CR, CRISL (Credit Rating Information Services Limited) certification.
- Member: CREDAI, TREDA, APREDA, RERA.
- BBG Awards & Achievements: Acquired all developers in India with 1, 80,000 plus happy customers from 2009 to the year 2021.
Where is BBG?
- BBG today has over one lakh customers and has completed over 200 plotted land development projects across Shabad, Shadnagar, Sadashivpeth, Yadadri in Telangana.
- Over 7500 acres sold for more than 1,75,000 happy families or customers.
- All the projects of over 2500 acres in Shabad, Shadnagar, Sadashivpet, Yadadri have over 2500 plots, connecting all the airports, roadways, airways and railways.
- Loyal with customers, trademark registered, ISO certified, CRISIL certified real estate company.
How is BBG?
- Approved by TREDA (Telangana Real Estate Developers Association), Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA), Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA, Telangana Real Estate Regulatory Authority).
- Those who firmly believed in the ideals of the patriarch Mahatma Gandhi believed that businesses should be part of a healthy society to serve that society.
- BBG offers its customers an ideal opportunity to make safe and secure long-term savings.
- In addition to helping to create “real wealth” for its customers.
- BBG has an unwavering commitment to enabling and empowering the “girl child”.
- Reflecting the ideals of Mahatma Gandhi, he gave women a fundamental role as a tool for social change.
- BBG is empowering more than 20,000 girls in over 40 primary schools in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
BBG’s vision is that by 2040, more than one million happy and satisfied. Indians will have the opportunity to make safe and secure long-term savings, thereby creating real, long-term wealth for their family.
Benefits to buyers from BBG:
- 13-50 years Linked Documents.
- Encumbrance Certificate. (TLP no.)
- 10 years of free maintenance.
- 24-hour security.
- Lifetime free club membership.
- Non-agricultural land certificate.
- Technical Layout no.
Facilities for Buyers in Plots:
- Unique Guarded Community.
- 24 x 7 Security.
- Electrical lines with designer street lighting.
- Broad & wide blacktop roads.
- Drainage system
- Parks & Gardens.
- Water supply.
- Rainwater harvesting.
Why invest in Shadnagar?
- Shadnagar is an emerging city, which is on NH44,(the longest highway passes through the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, in addition to the states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu.)
- It is now known as South Hyderabad and it is always the best investment option.
- The Telangana government supported it.
- Shadnagr is nearby Hyderabad and 22 km from Shamshabad.
- Many companies have started operations in shadnagar.
- Many prominent residential, educational and commercial developments in and around shadnagar.
- Invest in open plots and will get good returns on investments in the future.
- The special status of the Hyderabad-Karnataka region for the benefit of Gulbarga, Yadadri, Raichur, Koppal and Bellary.
- Samshabad-Shadnagar in the Hyderabad Aviation Zone.
- Well connected to the regional ring road and the outer ring road.
- Equidistant to the IT, Hardware, Industrial and Pharma corridors.
- Direct road access to multinationals such as Proctor & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson.
- The proposed “Nehru Zoo” is moving to Shadnagar.
- In the neighbourhood of prominent residential, educational and commercial developments.
- The population is projected to increase by 8 lakhs from residents within a 10km radius in Shadnagar, adding 50,000 direct jobs and 2 lakhs indirectly.
- Very close to being the proposed regional ring road (RRR).
- There are open plots very close to the NH-44 motorway.
- Very close to Shadnagar Town & Railway Station Hub.
- A 28-minute drive from Hyderabad International Airport.
- HMDA approved design.
- CC Roads and BT Roads.
- Children’s park area.
- Underground drainage system.
- Water and electricity from above.
- Complete layout compound wall with an entrance arch.
- Ready for construction of villas and independent houses.
- Nearby Kothur industrial park.
- TATA University of Social Sciences.
- Zoo (850 acres)
- The largest amusement park in Asia.
- Cinema industry.
- Women’s cricket academy.
- Satellite municipality.
- Metro and MMTS stations.
- L.V. Prasad Eye Research Center
- Johnson and Johson
- Asian paintings
- DLF projects
- MSN Labs
- Haldi mutton industry
- Merge stone
- Symbiosys University
- Municipality of NRSA
- Balanagar Industrial ZEE / Industrial Park (1800 Acres).
- Rajapur SEZ Pharmacy.
- The largest pharmaceutical city in the world.
Very happy and excited to Mega launch Project of our Prestigious Project
“TRUE PRIME SHADNAGAR By BBG”:
An EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY🎇 available in the heart ❤️ of Shadnagar, Stone’s throw (1/2 km) from Highway (NH 44).
Opposite to world-class NRSC (National remote sensing centre) 🥇
DTCP Approved ✅
Most suited for immediate house construction 🏡
This WORLD-CLASS GUARDED COMMUNITY 👌 is close to the proposed regional ring road (RRR) and the immediate neighbourhood of the fastest developing SHADNAGAR MUNICIPALITY
💎TRUE PRIME SHADNAGAR💎 is an 18-acre DTCP APPROVED layout with very high ⬆️ commercial value being developed on world-class standards.
Surrounding developments of the Shabad area:
- Shabad is a city and Mandal in the Ranga Reddy district in Telangana state in India.
- Shabad has located about 45 km from Hyderabad, the state capital.
- Shabad is located in the city of Shadnagar which connects with the old Mumbai highway.
- Shabad is well connected with roads, a state highway runs through Shabad, connecting Shabad with Hyderabad, and the nearby cities of Chevella, Shamshabad and Shadnagar.
- Shabad has a similar climate to Hyderabad, but now the place is more relaxed compared to Hyderabad.
- As Shabad is surrounded by bodies of water and forests, it has a cooler climate.
- On the outskirts of Hyderabad, Shabad Mandal may be home to Telangana’s largest industrial park, a 3,600-acre facility if supportive farmers and locals, Telangana Industries and IT Minister K. T. Rama Rao are there.
- Hayathabad, Chandanvelly and Sitarampur are the three villages, in the Mandal district of Rangareddy, through which the industrial park will extend.
- It will be an extension of the 1,600-acre industrial park that is taking shape in Chandanvelly.
- Ensure that the government will work to generate employment opportunities for local youth at the facility.
- Would like to say about BBG’s Super Prestigious Project and Southwest Hyd No 1 Project, *BBG’s Vian Valley.
- Regional empowerment and local employment were key to growth, he added.
- At the inauguration of a $ 2.7 billion Welspun Group apartment plant, IT Minister K. T. Rama Rao spoke when the industrial park in the area was proposed about two and a half years ago that there were no industries.
- The installation of the Welspun plant, in which more than Rs 1.1 billion was invested and an additional Rs 500 million was expected, was just the beginning of the industrial development of the area, which is located about 28 km from the airport.
- As a measure to ensure that farmers’ sacrifice was not wasted, the government had decided to establish a large skills development centre in the area to train young people and enable them to get jobs in industrial units.
- The Minister also laid the groundwork for the Welspun Advanced Textiles facility, which would involve an investment of Rs 400 million, in the presence of the group’s chairman, BK Goenka, and several elected representatives, including Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy, MLC Patnam Mahender Reddy and MLA Yadaiah Kale.
- In addition to Welspun, which was the anchor client in Chandanvelly Park and would invest a total of ₹ 2,000 crores by 2021, four entities were setting up projects there.
- The list included Kundan Group and Kataria Group.
- The discussions were at an advanced stage with a few more. A company had also sought space to establish an electric vehicle manufacturing plant there.
- IT Minister KT Rama Rao said infrastructure in the area would be strengthened with the development of a four-lane highway from Chandanvelly to Shamshabad via Hayathabad for Rs 220 million, increasing the water supply. current and the installation of a substation.
- Welspun’s arrival in Hyderabad was no small achievement, as the group had made Gujarat their home.
- The Welspun Flooring manufacturing facility spans 200 acres and employs about 1,600 members.
- It is equipped to manufacture a range of innovative products, from carpet tiles, greens (artificial grass) and wide carpets (wall-to-wall carpet) to the patented and technologically advanced product: Click-N-Lock tiles.
- Once all the phases are completed, it will have a production capacity of 40 million square meters per year.
Welspun Flooring President and CEO of International Business Mukesh Savlani said the facility will serve the domestic and export markets.
Surrounding developments of the Sadasivpet:
Sadasivpet is a city in the Sangareddy district of the Indian state of Telangana.
- Sadasivpet is close to Hyderabad via NH65 and Nehru Outer Ring Rd.
- Sadasivpet is well connected to Hyderabad, Vikarabad, Sadasivpet Road Railway Station, Bidar, Zahirabad, Gulbarga, SangaReddy and more by road and rail.
- The municipality of Sadasivpet was established and is classified as a third-degree municipality.
- Sadasivpet is part of Sangareddy and in turn, is part of Medak (Lok Sabha constituency) of the Telangana Legislative Assembly.
- MRF (company) a tire manufacturing plant is located on the outskirts of Sadasivpet, near the village of Ankenpally.
- Gayathri Biochemical Industry in Nandi Kandi, Manjeeth Laxmi Kantha Cotton Mill, Pennar Steel Mill located in Chandrapur Village.
- Sadashivpet is located on the Pune – Solapur – Hyderabad National Highway (NH65).
- It is well served by the Telangana state transport buses and the neighbouring state transport buses (Maharashtra and Karnataka).
- Several private operators also operate buses and freight carriers to Pune, Solapur, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
- The nearest train stations are the sadasivapet road train station which is about 16 km from the vikarbad junction train station of sadasivpet city which is about 34 km away from, sadasivpet railway station Zaheerabad, which is about 36 km away, Hyderabad Railway Station (Nampally Railway Station) and Secunderabad Railway Station.
- A train station in Sadashivpet is located on the South-Central Railways Latur – Bidar – Vikarabad – Secunderabad line, about 15 km from Zaheerabad.
Surrounding developments of Yadadri:
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple or simply known as Yadadri or Yadagirigutta Temple is a Hindu temple located on a hill in the small town of Yadagirigutta in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district of the Indian state of Telangana.
- The temple is an abode of Narasimha, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
- Yadadri is located near Hyderabad, the city of Bhuvanagiri, Suryapet and Nalgonda.
- Yadagirigutta is about 60 km from Hyderabad and is well connected by both rail and road.
- The nearest railway station is Raigirifor Passenger and the nearest railway station for Superfast / Express trains is Bhongir / Bhuvanagiri.
- Rajgir railway station has been renamed Yadadri by the South Central Railway by the new nomenclature of the temple city.
- The Hyderabad MMTS – Phase II is planned to run from Ghatkesar to Raigir Station, which is 5 km from Yadagirigutta.
- Yadagirigutta is a fast-growing residential location, situated in Hyderabad’s Plots East Zone.
- Being close to major areas, Yadagirigutta has gained a lot of traction in recent days for its infrastructure development, creating a boom in Yadagirigutta’s real estate sector.
- The properties in Yadagirigutta are vast in number and yet more are about to be completed and occupied.
- In Yadagirigutta, many builders are constantly striving to incorporate more quality residential projects to meet the expectations of future residents. Shopping complexes, including supermarkets, schools, restaurants, gyms, and banks, are plentiful, making Yadagirigutta properties top the list for many home buyers.
- Yadagirigutta, Hyderabad is one of the most sought after places by many home buyers, due to its excellent infrastructure developed in the area such as CC roads, flyovers, pedestrians, metropolitan parks, underground drainage facilities, 24/7 power supply and many more.
- Many renowned developers such as BBG have taken advantage of the opportunities of the real estate market and have started to develop or build cutting edge residential projects in Yadagirigutta, Hyderabad, with excellent amenities for a better standard of living.
- Most projects are GHMC / HMDA and DTCP approved with all availabilities.
- Buy a property in Yadagirigutta to take a step towards real estate investment that is right for you to lead a relaxed and decent lifestyle for the present and the days to come.
Sign up /Subscribe to my blog to receive the latest updates and new project launches @Yadadri, Shabad, Shadnagar, and Sadashivpet.