Required Local SEO & List Management Tools: –
- A strong local search presence is key to getting more customers into the store.
- These local SEO tools can put ahead of the competition.
- Work locally or globally, having a strong local SEO presence is key to bringing more customers to the store, especially when the business has physical locations.
- There are local SEO tools to help keep the business relevant and improve its visibility in organic and map pack results.
Local SEO tools can help:
- Automate rank tracking.
- Conduct local keyword research.
- Discover competitors’ insights.
- Monitor performance.
Local inventory management tools provide businesses with brick and mortar locations with a single place to manage and update location data on their online platforms.
Here’s a selection of local SEO tools and local inventory management tools for businesses of all sizes to check out.
Native SEO & list management tools are
- WhiteSpark provides SEO software tools to assist businesses with local search marketing.
- Citation Finder tool is WhiteSpark’s most popular offer.
- This will help to find the missing transliteration possibilities to improve the relevant local search rankings.
- The tool is free to use for three searches/day and the limited search results are perfect for those searching for the tool.
Other important WhiteSpark native SEO tools:
Local Rank Tracker:
- It uses precise positioning settings to provide insight into the overall SEO performance.
- WhiteSpark’s Local Rank Tracker provides insight into the top 100 in local search, giving a complete picture of how to rank against competitors and how to rank in popular search engines as well as different results types.
- It asks customers (via email or SMS) to share reviews on selected review sites (Whitespark supports over 100 online review websites).
- It also calculates the NPS (Net Promoter Score), a business indicator of a customer’s experience with the business.
- In addition, this feature also allows responding directly to Google reviews and Facebook recommendations.
- It warns them when to get a bad review so that they can take immediate action.
- Yext offers a variety of solutions to help brands improve local SEO.
- Yext integrates with hundreds of directories to keep business information and data up to date.
Some of Yext’s popular local SEO tools are:
- Knowledge Manager
- Answers to customers’ common questions about the business, including staff, store hours, locations and promotions.
- System for updating lists to ensure the information provided is accurate.
- Yext pages are optimized to appear in search engines to help customers provide more information about the brand’s immediate locations.
- Yext’s local listing management tool integrates with a large network of maps, apps, search engines and social networks so customers can easily find business.
- Use this feature to find scheduled and real-time updates, analytics, inventory improvement suggestions, and set up integrations with other tools.
Additionally, Yext’s services and solutions include:
- Analytics: Gathering insights, functionality and data for easy reporting.
- Duplicate inventory prevention.
- Data purge to keep the facts consistent.
- Google Business Profile (GBP) and inventory management.
- Make updates through the platform and publish to GBP anytime.
- ReviewTrackers is a customer review software tool that sends alerts about customer feedback on various review websites and compiles the information into a support dashboard.
Using ReviewTrackers, one can:
- Ask for feedback from customers.
- Monitor reviews from a variety of sources (e.g., Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp).
- Track location performance.
4. Moz Local:
- Moz Local is probably the most popular local SEO tool on this list.
- Moz Local works for small and business businesses, ensuring that online listings are accurate and consistent, which helps increase website visibility.
- When using Moz as a local listing management tool, create a list after automating the rest of the process.
- Moz works by sending listings to major search engines, apps, directories and business data aggregators.
Other important Moz native features:
- Google and Facebook integration.
- Automated duplicate removal.
- Social posting.
- Moz Local know when to receive new reviews on major platforms, thereby empowering customers to reply immediately.
- In addition to features that help enhance brand name in local search, Moz also provides location-centric reports to help track growth and identify key user interactions in the listings.
- Synup is an all-in-one local SEO tool designed to assist marketing efforts.
- It allows to manage lists, monitor analytics and generate reports.
- In particular, Synup facilitates unlimited list updates and notifies the business immediately when it receives new reviews.
- Respond automatically to tool reviews.
Synup features also include:
- Automatically syncs business and location data on websites.
- Manage industry and niche-specific sites.
- Crawls over 200 local search engines and directories to detect inconsistencies.
6. Semrash Listing Management:
- Compatible with eBay, HP and Quora, Semrush is leading search analytics and native SEO software tool.
- Developed a local inventory management tool in collaboration with Semrush Yext. One can use it to manage lists, reviews and local pages.
- Semrush’s tool uses Yext’s Knowledge Network to publish data on platforms such as Facebook, Foursquare and TripAdvisor.
- Manage information from the Semrush List Management Dashboard.
- The tool is easy to use.
- The tool displays a list of lists and their status for each directory website.
- After making any necessary edits, Semrush will automatically update the listings.
- The listing tool is only available to Semrash customers in the five countries U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany and France.
- To sign up for this new Semrush feature, they need a Semrush plan.
- BrightLocal is a popular local SEO tool used by more than 60,000 agencies, businesses and freelancers for analytics and reporting functions.
Top features of BrightLocal:
- Custom location dashboard to monitor data.
- Track organic, local and mobile search rankings.
- Clean up and create citations.
- Monitor online reviews on 20+ websites.
- Scan and audit directory sites to identify required updates.
- GBP and NAP audit.
- White label solution for agencies.
8. Local advice:
- Advice Local is another local listing management tool that competes with Yext for the largest number of supported directories.
- It also provides standard digital agency services (SEO, digital marketing and website development).
- The company usually works with agencies, resellers and partners, rather than directly with local businesses.
- Creating native citations manually when using the Yext API is a local advantage over Yext.
- Local advice takes a little longer to get a score of more than 80% for local directory submissions, and supported information is limited to the basics of NAP (name, address, phone number).
- Advice Local is a complete all-in-one local SEO solution.
- Birdeye provides a bird’s eye view of local SEO for multi-position company businesses. Businesses can oversee customer experience and conduct reviews.
- What sets Birdeye apart from other local SEO tools is its messaging platform, which supports multiple communication modes.
- It allows businesses to adopt an omnichannel approach to attracting leads and changing and pleasing customers.
Features of Birdeye:
- Data Integration: Combine data from multiple websites into one dashboard for more effective monitoring.
- Review Management: Extract and manage reviews from over 200+ platforms.
- Messaging Platform: Birdeye supports text messaging, email, webchat, live chat and chatbot.
- All messages come through a single inbox to manage all customer experiences.
10. Rio SEO:
- Rio SEO is a local SEO tool that enhances online visibility, enhances e-commerce, and increases in-store revenue for enterprise brands worldwide.
- This local listing management tool is powered by its open local platform, which has the largest directory support.
- Businesses can integrate with over 170 top directories, providing insight and control over brands.
- Its local marketing content creation and optimization tools drive online visibility and engage users across the local search ecosystem.
- Rio SEO has more than 200,000 U.S. hosts operating on its platform.
- It also analyzes overall Google business performance metrics from business locations.
- It releases notifications every month with benchmarks for metrics such as search views and clicks to call.
- Chatmeter is a local SEO tool that helps multi-position brands monitor their online listings, reviews and social media.
- Its local listing management tool helps identify areas where development is needed.
- It’s authorized to add photos, menus, services, and other Google features to enhance listings.
- One can also edit lists in bulk.
- Native SEO tracking tool to implement Native “near me” strategy.
- Local Brand Visibility (LBV) score to measure brand online presence against competitors.
- SOCi is a company platform designed for multi-position marketers.
- It acts as a central command platform that allows marketers to manage local search, social, reputation and messages across multiple locations.
Features of SOCi:
- Manage multiple lists using a single login.
- Keep and deliver on-brand social content from one place.
- Track reviews and monitor competition.
- Manage local social media.
- Prices are available upon request.
- Uberall uses digital technology to keep innovative brick and mortar businesses relevant, competitive and profitable.
- Uberall helps businesses create local online visibility through listings and citations on customer search platforms.
- Track customer travels from Discovery to recurring purchases using Uberall CoreX.
- Optimize data for local search ranking factors.
- Manage brand location data for 125+ websites.
- Create online communities by creating attractive local social content.
14. Surfer Local:
- The surfer optimizes, maintains and maintains local GBP lists.
- This is great for improving competitor analysis and local SEO strategy.
- The GBP audit feature helps to improve the business listing by at least 10x, telling what to change to achieve a higher Google rank.
- Native rank tracker to track SEO efforts.
- Free position checker to track multiple locations in the area.
- A keyword research tool that provides information and suggestions.
- Many local SEO and inventory management tools are available to prevent the most common local SEO mistakes.
- These tools help track business rankings, update location and business information, find SEO-optimized keywords, and monitor customer reviews.