White Hat SEO Techniques to Double Search Traffic: –
- Overcome competition by tackling Google’s key points in determining search results.
- The Google system for ranking websites contains a series of algorithms designed to provide the “best” results.
- These algorithms take into account a number of factors, including the wording of the question, relevance, page usage, source skill, geographical location, and settings.
- The waiting of these factors depends on the nature of the question.
- Google uses an army of quality raters to ensure that algorithms work as intended.
- They follow the strict guidelines developed by Google to ensure that the algorithm output meets the standards set for page quality and requirements.
Anyone who is serious about creating the best performing website should read these guidelines.
- The meaning of the question.
- Relevance of web pages.
- Content quality.
- Use of webpages.
- Context and settings.
By solving these five issues, they are in a position to outperform the competition.
1. Mobile first:
- If they are not sure if the website meets mobile-friendly standards, log in to the Search Console account and view the mobile usage report.
- Google reports mobile issues so they can take appropriate action.
2. Claim the business listing:
- Google Business Profile, formerly known as Google My Business, is a free business listing.
- Business profiles show up on Google Search, Google Maps and Google Shopping.
- If the business has a physical location or goes to customers, create a business profile on Google.
Top 5 Google Business Profile Benefits:
- It’s cheaper than paid search, free advertising and faster than SEO.
- Google Maps / 3-Pack is geographically relevant to businesses.
- An optimized profile makes a good first impression.
- A good star rating boosts confidence and provides social proof.
- Ability to check profile performance & gain insights.
As Google continues to improve its ability to deliver hyper-local results, it is important to have complete and accurate data on one’s Google business profile.
This continues to be an easy success as many businesses have not yet claimed their list.
3. Improve the page experience:
- The Google Page experience is defined by a set of signals designed to measure how users respond to a webpage.
- This measure exceeds the basic information value.
- It uses Core Web Vitals, a set of metrics that measure page loading performance, interactivity and visual stability, as well as mobile-friendly, HTTPS and infiltration intermediate guides.
Page experience affects rankings:
- In cases where many pages satisfy search criteria for relevance, the page experience carries more weight.
- The page that provides the requested information still enhances the page with less relevance, but a better page experience.
- Page experience can be a SERP tiebreaker.
4. Focus on user experience (UX):
- Google always encourages webmasters to focus on providing a better user experience.
- As the algorithm becomes “smarter”, those websites will be kept to greater advantage.
- A better user experience is much deeper than writing clean code.
- The goal of UX Design in business is to enhance customer satisfaction and reliability through the benefit, ease of use and pleasure provided in the interaction with a product.
- The goal is to first identify the user intent and then develop a methodology for smooth navigation with a methodology that evokes positive emotion and leads to a better experience overall.
- Incorporating UX best practices is easy.
- The web is full of templates and suggestions.
- Each of us has our own biases that affect how a webpage is built.
- By executing a series of experiments, one can calculate what works and what does not and continue the test until it is obtained correctly.
5. Do keyword research:
- Keyword research is still important.
- With Google providing fewer keyword data, third parties like Ahrefs and Semrush have developed their own keyword tools to fill the void.
- The approach to presenting and using results from keyword research has changed.
- RankBrain is machine learning.
- RankBrain allows Google to keep contextualized without relying on metadata strings.
- Google now understands language subtleties such as steaming, synonyms and answers.
- BERT stands for Transformers to Bidirectional Encoder Representations.
- Prepositions like “for” and “to” aim to provide better search results for longer and more conversational searches that affect the context of the query.
- Google estimates that BERT affects 10% of all searches in the United States.
- The new generation of keyword tools takes this into account by creating relevant data such as parent topics, keyword groups and search intent.
- Armed with this information, users can develop relevant content on a case-by-case basis.
6. Have a well-rounded content marketing plan:
- 50% of respondents reported that it was very difficult to attract the attention of the audience.
- Content is one of Google’s top-ranking factors.
- It comes down to having really useful content, finding the right audience and reaching that audience.
- Great content comes in many forms.
A good content marketing plan includes a combination of the following:
- Data based visuals (original research).
- SlideShare shows.
7. Pay attention to on-page optimization:
- Google is a great resource for anyone looking to maximize the chances of appearing in search results.
On-page basics, including best practices for optimizing:
- Page titles.
- Meta descriptions.
- Image alt-text.
- Structured markup.
- Page URLs.
- Internal linking.
Additional resources to improve on-page optimization:
- Google Search Central Blog
- Google Search Center Support Forum
- Google Search Central Twitter
- Google Search Central YouTube Channel
- How search works
8. Link Building Supercharges all other efforts:
- Links to the site.
- Links that require a human editorial review.
- Types of links obtained.
- Earn relevant links is to build a resource centre.
- The Resource Center can work on any type of website.
- In addition to attracting links, a good resource centre can help build trust and authority.